Student orientation is important to new students to ensure their success from the very beginning. During your visit, expect the following to be completed.
- Introduction to staff, professionals, and administrators that will help students succeed
- Introduce students to the centre’s policy and regulations
- Receive your academic schedule
- Quick tour of the centre
- Receive and activate your Emsb email and password
- A photo for your student ID
The centre's commitment to your success does not end on orientation day. We have an open-door policy and you are welcome to drop by any of our respective offices and have your concerns or questions addressed.